3386I posted photos of Ravn

  • brandonfordus
    Jan 26 8:07 AM
      I posted some photos of my Valgerda on the group site.

      She is a great boat. A lot of fun to row or sail. She's easy to launch and recover making her very handy. From the moment that I think, "Gee, I should go rowing (or sailing)." I can be on the water in about 10 minutes. It helps that I live a couple of blocks from a nice launch ramp on a beautiful lake.

      Fortunately, my life is changing for the better: My wife and I are moving aboard a 43-foot sailboat to cruise full time and Ravn is for sale. I will miss her though.

      Brandon
      Lincoln City, Ore.
      http://valgerda.blogspot.com/