334Re: [AtkinBoats] schooner

  • wmeparker@cinci.rr.com
    Oct 18, 2004
      Welcome to the list, Scott. As long as the topic is current, let me add that I have put together a personal site for Atkin schooner enthusiasts called "A Celebration of Atkin Schooners". It is meant to be a place where those who are interested can get information and see other people's Atkin schooners. Frankly, it's just a shameless ploy on my part to find other Atkin schooner owners to talk to.

      Here is the URL:
      http://www.geocities.com/wmeparker

      I welcome all feedback that makes sense. The best way to leave that is via the guest book.

      Best,
      Bill