3280Re: outboard motor boat design for trip down the river Murray Australia

  • JohnA
    Mar 29 6:53 AM
      > First, I would want a fixed canopy or roof in the stern, kind of like the setup on the African Queen, but smaller.

      Actually, it might be better for the canopy to cover the whole boat. That would give you great sun protection and you could make canvas sides that you could tie up during the day, and let down at night, to give you rain and bug protection.

      That would be a very cozy setup, I think!
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic