3274Re: Fore An' Aft

  • JohnA
    Mar 27, 2013
      I had another thought which you can take for what it's worth...

      If I was going to put that much time and money into a boat, I would want the designer to be available for consultation when I got stuck.

      That obviously isn't possible with Fore and Aft, but you could go for the next best thing.

      What I would do is come to an arrangement with Paul Gartside. He knows as much about Atkin boats as anyone and would probably be the best go-to person for the really sticky problems you are bound to run into.

      Whatever he charges, it'll be peanuts in the big picture, and I would bet each phone call will more than pay off in lost time or wasted material.

      Just my two cents...
    • Show all 25 messages in this topic