3273Re: Fore An' Aft

  • JohnA
    Mar 27, 2013
      --- In AtkinBoats@yahoogroups.com, "Briton H" <brithowell@...> wrote:

      > I'd classify myself as an intermediate novice...=)
      >
      > I have built a Stevenson's Weekender, three kayaks and a canoe. One of the kayaks was Nick Schade's free S&G Guillemot. It was built from offsets only, no real plans.

      Well, that's pretty extensive experience in my book.

      On this forum, there are a few people who have experience maintaining big Atkin boats who will hopefully chime in. But for real building advice, I think you are going to have to make friends with the dozen or so people on the WB forum who know what they are talking about for that sized boat.

      I hope you go for it and am very interested in seeing some pictures, eventually! Start a blog!
    • Show all 25 messages in this topic