3246Little Water, senior

  • darkeagle_13@ymail.com
    Dec 6 3:39 PM
      I have a double-ended, v-bottom, auxiliary sea bright skiff for sale. She's named Davey Lewis. she's 26'lod, 32'loa, 8'beam, 3'draft, gaff cat-ketch rigged. Beautiful sailer, with full accommodations below. She was built in 1960 by John Addicot. He was a personal friend of John and Pats, and they've known the boat all these years. Not sure how to post pictures here, and some how it's never made it to Atkin & Co website, but it's in the works. Let me know and I can e-mail you plenty of pics. In the water and ready to sail anytime.