      From: "Richard" <mecheng35@...>
      Sender: AtkinBoats@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2012 19:00:37 -0000
      To: <AtkinBoats@yahoogroups.com>
      ReplyTo: AtkinBoats@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [AtkinBoats] Elon Jessup Skiff

      Hi,
      Anyone built this design or currently building it? I have been reviewing the huge number of skiff designs available, and this is one that has caught my eye. I like the lines, the flared bow, and I am not in a hurry; 8-12mph would be just fine for pottering around and fishing. I have an older (2 Stroke) short shaft Merc 7.5 that looks like it mught be a good match for this hull.
      Cheers
      Rich

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic