      From: Ben Callaway <bentcallaway@...>
      Subject: Re: [AtkinBoats] Elon Jessup Skiff
      To: AtkinBoats@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wednesday, August 29, 2012, 9:22 PM

      Absolutely beautiful! Each picture put a huge smile on my face..

      Ben, Atlanta, Georgia

      From: Richard <mecheng35@...>
      Subject: [AtkinBoats] Elon Jessup Skiff
      To: AtkinBoats@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wednesday, August 29, 2012, 3:00 PM

      Hi,
      Anyone built this design or currently building it? I have been reviewing the huge number of skiff designs available, and this is one that has caught my eye. I like the lines, the flared bow, and I am not in a hurry; 8-12mph would be just fine for pottering around and fishing. I have an older (2 Stroke) short shaft Merc 7.5 that looks like it mught be a good match for this hull.
      Cheers
      Rich

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic