      From: John Brice <johnandcarole@...>
      Subject: Re: [AtkinBoats] Elon Jessup Skiff
      To: AtkinBoats@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wednesday, August 29, 2012, 7:36 PM

      I recently finished building the Atkin "Sprite" flat bottom skiff.  It was quite a project.  I have built a couple of cedar strip canoes but this was a bigger challenge and more sense of accomplishment.  It is all assembled with epoxy, no metal fastenings, and coated inside and out with West System epoxy.  I am using a "53 6 hp Lauson 4 cycle, air cooled outboard that really moves it along.  See my project at www.tinyurl.com/jb-sflatbottom.

      John, Oxford, Michigan