      From: AtkinBoats@yahoogroups.com [AtkinBoats@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Richard [mecheng35@...]
      Sent: Wednesday, August 29, 2012 3:00 PM
      To: AtkinBoats@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [AtkinBoats] Elon Jessup Skiff

      Hi,
      Anyone built this design or currently building it? I have been reviewing the huge number of skiff designs available, and this is one that has caught my eye. I like the lines, the flared bow, and I am not in a hurry; 8-12mph would be just fine for pottering around and fishing. I have an older (2 Stroke) short shaft Merc 7.5 that looks like it mught be a good match for this hull.
      Cheers
      Rich

      This transmission is not a digital or electronic signature and cannot be used to form, document, or authenticate a contract. Hilton and its affiliates accept no liability arising in connection with this transmission.Copyright 2012 Hilton Worldwide Proprietary and Confidential
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic