3163Re: New to the group, starting a build

  • stephen.vincent@sbcglobal.net
    Jan 6, 2012
      Funny you should mention the iphone. Just got one for Christmas, and got excited about how much easier it would make it for me to document the build, since I can post directly from the phone (and dictate text as well).

      I downloaded your flipbook app, looks cool... now i know why I haven't seen many posts on the blog :)

      Steve
      --- In AtkinBoats@yahoogroups.com, "JohnA" <jalmberg@...> wrote:

      > Here's a link to a website I built with iWeb. Since the website is for an iPhone app, I wanted it to have that clean Apple look.
      >
      > http://www.babygrowflipbook.com
      >
      > Speaking of which, if you happen to have an iPhone, the app is great for recording your build. > >
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic