3142Re: shore liner plans

  • Brandon F
    Dec 8, 2011
      --- In AtkinBoats@yahoogroups.com, matthew cook <cookmatt67@...> wrote:

      > Im nt real concerned with the cops but here a homebuilt vessel must be inspected and certified by the state before a title will be issued, and i'm sure the deminsions are checked.  If it werent for that i wouldn't alter it.
      >

      > "Treat the earth well.
      > It was not given to you by your parents,
      > it was loaned to you by your children."
      > ...Native American Proverb

      In my experience, the water=patrol deputies showed up at the appointed time, ask me how long it was, filled out the form and were gone. Less than 5 minutes. I had my 30-foot tape there, but they took my word for it. Length is all they were interested in and making sure it was a new build.

      Brandon
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic