3108Re: Considering a new build

  • JohnA
    Oct 18, 2011
      --- In AtkinBoats@yahoogroups.com, "Briton H" <brithowell@...> wrote:

      > I have been planning on building a live-aboard for some time now, and it's getting closer to the time to stop planning and get started. I have looked at a few plans, and am really taking a liking to 'Jonquil'. However, there is a shortage of information about who has actually built or sailed this boat. Any pictures or other building/performance information would be greatly appreciated.

      She's a big one. The Atkins designed so many boats, so some of them have only been built a few times. Pat Atkin posts all the pictures that she has of completed boats, so if they are not up on the website, then probably no one knows of any others.

      Will you be having her built? Or building her yourself?

      -- John
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic