      From: William E. Parker <wmeparker@...>
      Subject: RE: [AtkinBoats] Port Townsend Wooden Boat Festival next Weekend
      To: AtkinBoats@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Saturday, September 3, 2011, 11:26 PM

      Please post photos as soon as you can.

      -----Original Message-----
      From: AtkinBoats@yahoogroups.com [mailto:AtkinBoats@yahoogroups.com] On
      Behalf Of John Kohnen
      Sent: Saturday, September 03, 2011 11:53 PM
      To: Atkin Boats; Historic NW Boats; Puddle Duck Racer; Sucia Rendezvous;
      Western Oregon Messabouts; Wooden Powerboats

      There are sure a bunch of interesting boats signed up this year! I'll be
      there in Lazy Jack (that's me at the wheel):

      http://www.woodenboat.org/festival/festival-public/boats/

      Some Coots and other boat nuts meet Saturday morning at the restaurant
      formerly known as Otter Crossing (I think it might be the Pt. Hudson Cafe
      now) at 10:00 Saturday morning for breakfast and BS.

      John Welsford will be talking about the "History of Recreational Boats" in
      the Festival grounds at 12:30 Friday, and about "The Designer's Role: much
      more than drawing" at 3:30 Friday.

      --
      John (jkohnen@...)
      School days, I believe, are the unhappiest in the whole span of

      <http://www.atkinboatplans.com/>

      Yahoo! Groups Links

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic