3078Port Townsend Wooden Boat Festival next Weekend

    Sep 3, 2011
      There are sure a bunch of interesting boats signed up this year! I'll be
      there in Lazy Jack (that's me at the wheel):

      http://www.woodenboat.org/festival/festival-public/boats/

      Some Coots and other boat nuts meet Saturday morning at the restaurant
      formerly known as Otter Crossing (I think it might be the Pt. Hudson Cafe
      now) at 10:00 Saturday morning for breakfast and BS.

      John Welsford will be talking about the "History of Recreational Boats" in
      the Festival grounds at 12:30 Friday, and about "The Designer's Role: much
      more than drawing" at 3:30 Friday.

      --
      John (jkohnen@...)
      School days, I believe, are the unhappiest in the whole span of