3032Re: [AtkinBoats] Re: Help with offsets

    May 25, 2011
      Snapdragon seems to be one of the plans that got lost when Hearst
      Publishing stuffed the Atkin plans they held into black plastic garbage
      bags and dumped them in their lobby for John A to pick up, after he
      succeeded in his long fight to get the ownership of the plans back. :o( So
      there's little chance that plans for her will ever be available.
      Snapdragon was published in MoToR BoatinG and appears in volumes 17 and 46
      of the Ideal Series. She's 32' 4" long by 9' 4" beam, draws 2' 7". 70 hp.
      should be good for 18 mph. A nice boat.

      --
      John (jkohnen@...)
      There is a custom, amounting almost to tradition, that true boat