      From: John Kohnen <jkohnen@...>
      To: AtkinBoats@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tue, May 24, 2011 3:53:01 PM
      Subject: Re: [AtkinBoats] Re: Help with offsets

      It's Elon Jessup:

      http://www.boat-links.com/Atkinco/Oar/ElonJessup.html

      Elon Jessup was designed after the Atkins had stopped working for MoToR
      BoatinG. Can you give me the date and plan number, Billy? Elon Jessup was
      published in Practical Small Boat Designs in 1983.

      The two Atkins reportedly designed over 900 boats in their lifetimes (the
      numbers stop at 876 -- Sunshine, but there may have been some designs that
      didn't get a number for one reason or another, 876 is a lot of boats
      anyway! <g>). A lot of the designs were for MoToR BoatinG, but a lot
      weren't. The current Atkin Catalog lists somewhere around 300 designs,
      IIRC.

      --
      John (jkohnen@...)
      One must have a heart of stone to read the death of Little Nell

      ------------------------------------

      <http://www.atkinboatplans.com/>

      Yahoo! Groups Links

      <*> Your email settings: