3002RE: [AtkinBoats] My methods [2 Attachments]

  • William E. Parker
    Apr 19, 2011

      Looks like a good start Jerry.  It would be good indeed.

      From: AtkinBoats@yahoogroups.com [mailto:AtkinBoats@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Jerry Miller
      Sent: Tuesday, April 19, 2011 8:37 PM
      To: AtkinBoats@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [AtkinBoats] My methods [2 Attachments]

      [Attachment(s) from Jerry Miller included below]

      Well since we are talkin about methods,thought I would share the method of a beginner builder.This is hopefully gonna be a Florence Oakland around this time next year.This stack of wood is supposed to be the keel and deadwood after some trimming and shaping of course.The frame that is there is one I mocked up out of scrap just to get an idea if my patterns from my lofting looked right.Any way it would be kewl if I could be lookin at a sunset like this one minus the land and trees this time next year from the cockpit of the "MISS KINDAL PULAR"

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic