296Re: [AtkinBoats] Re: Eric (the elder?)/Tender

    Sep 1, 2004
      The baby tender is beautiful Scott! If you can stuff like that you won't
      have any trouble building a Handy Andy or Vintage. <g>

      On Mon, 30 Aug 2004 23:22:20 -0000, Scott wrote:
      > I've been away a little while... mostly covered in sawdust or varnish
      > for the past couple of months. Anyhow, I finished up the 'project of
      > the moment' and thought I'd let ya'll know since it was discussed
      > over here!
      >
      > http://media5.hypernet.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?
      > ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=010132
      >
      > Now I can start the winter project... Ronin's actual tender!

      Show me a man who has enjoyed his school days and I'll show you a
      bully and a bore. <Robert Morley>
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic