      From: Bob Johnson <dredbob@...>
      To: AtkinBoats@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Fri, December 31, 2010 11:33:52 AM
      Subject: [AtkinBoats] RE: Ninigret

      Frank,

      Have you seen the 2011 WoodenBoat "Small Boats" special that is on
      store shelves now? Ninigret is one of the featured designs. Young
      boatbuilder Timm Schlieff, over in WV, has built both a Rescue Minor
      and a Ninigret, which were featured in WoodenBoat issue 215,
      July/August 2010. I believe that Timm is active on the WoodenBoat
      magazine online Forum, which in any case is a good resource for any
      boatbuilder.

      Bob

      > Message
      > _
      > 1a. Ninigret
      > Posted by: "Frank McLaurin" breakersb10@... breakersb10
      > Date: Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:10 am ((PST))
      >
      > I have just ordered a set of plans for the Ninigret.  I was wondering
      > if ther were any completed or being build Ninigrets in
      the NC, SC, or
      > VA. area?
      >
      > If anyone has any tips or suggestions on these boats, I would
      > appreciate any assistance.
      >
      > Thanks-
      >
      > Frank McLaurin
      > Breakersb10@...