2790Re: [AtkinBoats] Re: boat choice

    Aug 25 5:00 PM
    • 1 Attachment
    • 28 KB
    I don't agree that Tanja would need to be built by a professional, but she
    would be a lot for an inexperienced amateur to take on. I've got better
    scans of the power dory, Cod, if Mark wants to try building her. She's
    somewhere between Seven Days and Tanja in building difficulty.

    --
    John (jkohnen@...)
    A society that gets rid of all its troublemakers goes downhill.