      From: AtkinBoats@yahoogroups.com [mailto:AtkinBoats@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of marke
      Sent: Wednesday, 25 August 2010 12:15 AM
      To: AtkinBoats@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [AtkinBoats] boat choice

      I'm in the process of building a steam engine which should produce 3 hp at 500 rpms which will need a 15 inch by 22 pitch propeller. Now I'm trying to choose a boat to build. I bought study plans for Twinkle but they didn't indicate if the prop would fit. I like the shallow draft feature but need to know which boat will accomodate my engine and prop before I order more plans. I am also restricted to not more than 20 ft. long. Can anyone help me?

      Thanks for any tips,
      Mark Ellefson

    • Show all 13 messages in this topic