2754UnlikelyBoatBuilder: Bronze Casting

  • John Almberg
    Jun 28, 2010
      This Sunday, Helena and I drove up to Mystic, CT for the annual Wooden Boat Show. One day really isn't enough for this great show. Next year, we plan to sail the Blue Moon down the Sound to Mystic so we can anchor off the show (as several other boats did this year) and spend 2 or 3 days there.

      But working guys and gals have to be happy with what they can get, so we made the most of the time there.

      One thing I wanted to see was Sam Johnson's demonstration of bronze casting. This is something I have been interested in for a while, so I was super keen on seeing this, and Sam did not disappoint...

      Read complete blog post:

      http://www.unlikelyboatbuilder.com/2010/06/wooden-boat-show-bronze-casting.html

      Enjoy: John