      From: yukonflats
      To: AtkinBoats@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Saturday, July 31, 2004 3:22 PM
      Subject: [AtkinBoats] Atkin Teach

      Has anyone here built this little double ender sailboat? I sure
      like the way it looks and I have access to a bunch of wood. Im
      considering ordering the plans for it but would like to see some
      more pictures or talk to someone who built it. I heard about an
      article in wooden boat about it but Im in a remote area of Thailand
      and am very privlaged to have computer acess and so far I havent
      found it on the internet. any ideas are welcomed. yukon.

      No flaming, cursing, politics, religion or public mopery. Please be polite. The current Atkin boat plans catalog is online at

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      Yahoo! Groups Links