    From: Bruce Martens <tugbruce@...>
    Subject: Re: [AtkinBoats] UnlikelyBoatBuilder: Day 12 - Make Mistakes
    Slowly
    To: AtkinBoats@yahoogroups.com
    Date: Wednesday, January 13, 2010, 12:15 PM

    Hello John... My name is Bruce T. Martens. I am a San Francisco Bay
    area Marine Surveyor. I have built several boats and rebuilt many (Make
    that"...way to many..." older boats. Attached are two photos. Currently
    I am rebuilding an old 43' 1926 work boat, now-live aboard. I recently
    saw the John Atkin design NINIGRET 22 and fell in love. Soon I hope to
    begin her construction. In doing my research, I came upon your 'blog'. I
    just wanted to say how much I am enjoying following your progress.

    No matter how long it takes to build your boat, the 'journey' should be as
    rewarding as the final results. Enjoy every moment... ~BRUCE~ (707)
    297-1044