2579Inga

  • piobia
    Dec 13, 2009
      Hi, this is my first post on this group. I'd like to ask about Inga, very handsome double ender http://www.boat-links.com/Atkinco/Sail/Inga.html . It seems to be a very seaworthy type, that suits me well. Does anybody have any experience in sailing her? How about her windward performance? I do understand that she's not a modern racer, but is she able to make resonable progress against wind in diferent sea conditions?
      I'm thinking about boat for trip from Baltic Sea to Med and then (maybe) from Med to Caraibean, USA and back to Europe. How do You think, is this right boat for that perpouse?

      greetings

      piotr bialy
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic