250Re: [AtkinBoats] Re: Eric Junior For Sale

    Jul 4, 2004
      Bill Lapworth raised the freeboard a bit when he adapted Thistle to
      fiberglass. That and the molded deck and house on the Westsail give Thistle
      and Eric the edge in a beauty contest. <g> Westsails still look a lot better
      than most of the boats you see on the water these days.

      On Wed, 30 Jun 2004 15:47:53 -0000, Scott wrote:
      > I don't actually know Westsails all that well, but when my Eric was
      > last hauled there was a Westsail and a Tahiti ketch in the yard at
      > the same time. My vote is still for the wooden Eric ;)

      The problem with people who have no vices is that generally you can
      be pretty sure they're going to have some pretty annoying virtues.
      <Elizabeth Taylor>
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic