2499Re: Eric Junior?

  • titanicslim
    Oct 25, 2009
      Hi, Russ

      Your Garnet could, I suppose, be based on the Eric Jr. design although I think it's rather the long way around the thing.   The only other possibility within my knowledge of Atkin designs is Inga.  I can't tell much about Garnet's keel from the photos but Inga's actually a little shallower than Eric Jr's.  Then I suppose there is the distinct possibility that she's a home-grown Kiwi design. :-?

      And George- Thanks much for bringing the boat on Craig's List to my attention.  Let me know if I can ever do you a favor!

      Dave

      --- In AtkinBoats@yahoogroups.com, George C <glcost2@...> wrote:

      > Here's a few photos of one being sold on Craigslist in the Seattle, WA USA area.
      >
      > http://seattle.craigslist.org/sno/boa/1422372242.html

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic