247Looking for Volunteer(s)

    Jul 3, 2004
      Now that I've set the list so messages from new members have to be OKed
      before they're posted there's actually some moderating to do here. That's
      not much bother for me, but if I'm not around a newby's message would
      languish in limbo until I got back! So, does anyone want to volunteer to be
      a co-moderator? Essentially, the only chores will be OKing the occasional
      message from a legitimate newby and ignoring the posts from spammers (let
      'em languish until I get back!).

      In this world of sin and sorrow there is always something to be thankful
      for; as for me, I rejoice that I am not a Republican. <H. L. Mencken>
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic