      Sent: Saturday, September 12, 2009 2:58 PM
      Subject: [AtkinBoats] Breasthooks? Kneebraces?

      I'm building an 8ft rowing dinghy (sort of Jaques Mertens' D4, but
      modified), and I'm about to add braces between the sides and the stern
      transom. You know, those small triangular things. I've been referring to
      them as "breasthooks" , but I see technically those are on the bow.
      They're not "kneebraces" because those are vertical braces for the transom.

      So, what DO you call them?

      druid
      http://www.bcboatne t.org

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic