242Re: Eric Junior For Sale

  • roninpnw
    Jun 30, 2004
      I don't actually know Westsails all that well, but when my Eric was
      last hauled there was a Westsail and a Tahiti ketch in the yard at
      the same time. My vote is still for the wooden Eric ;)

      There's actually a very nice Westsail for sail here in Seattle,
      beautiful woodwork (cutter rig with boomkin). There's another just
      near it, but didn't catch my eye so much. I've never been inside a
      Westsail and am very tempted to go "shopping" (pretend, of course)
      just to see what she looks like when compared to Ronin.

      -Scott

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic