2398GAS ENGINE/TRANS ADVICE

  • Charles
    Aug 13 7:14 AM
      I am looking for some advice on the selection of a 40-50 hp gas inboard
      engine/trans combo. Why gas? It had gas originally and I am interested in quiet
      and smooth over longevity and performance. I had thoughts of lurking around some
      boatyards here and seeing what I could find to rebuild. Most of the time a old
      boat is cheaper than a motor. Right now I have a prop shaft and that's it. I know this is not strictly an Atkins question but this group seems to have their heads on straight.
      Thanks
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic