2371Caribbean cruiser

  • benhazin
    Jul 16, 2009
      I have been considering building a small boat since my retirement. I live near Kentucky Lake and the Tennessee river.

      Just getting a small boat built will be a task in itself. My dream includes a possible trip to the Caribbean. I have focused on four designs which seem to cover most aspects of my design brief.

      These designs are Martha Green, Lapwing, Capt. Frank and Calisto V. Canelli. My one question is which is the best boat for a cruise to Jamaica? Which boat is most seaworthy? In the proper cruising season for good weather of course.