2346Re: [AtkinBoats] Plans

  • Patrick Blanchard
    Jun 29, 2009
      Pat sent one sheet of the Dragon's gaff cutter sailplan and deck at my
      request, since my boat came with the original plans (even blue ink!) minus a
      sail plan. However, if you follow Chapelle's book it should help ease any
      attention to blueprint detail you think is missing.

      All the detail and more to rig my 1968 Eric. The Dragon and the Eric (and
      Thistle) share the same lines.

      Can you order study plans and decide from them? Also, you can take
      the blueprints and make your model of the same 3/4" = 1' scale. Your books
      should give enough detail for your decision before you order the full

      A while ago, Ted Brewer gave me a discount on 2 sets of blueprints. Full
      price for the first, and a discount on the second set.

      Best of luck,