2310Re: [AtkinBoats] Re: Reviewing Atkin's Plans

  • Michael Walther
    Apr 21, 2009
      Hi again, Some corrections. Definitely designed by author-designer Dave Gerr. P.79 foto of Peregrin/Nancy LAKin. Caption- P.81 show lines of "unique ultra-shoal tunnel-drive hull form" not a tunnel stern seabright skiff design as I thought, but close. I don't believe it's as fast or effient as Atkin's design (my personal opinion better hydrodynamics). Also says another boat of this design, Belle Marie was featured in WB #143. Westlawn is familiar with Atkin & Co. maybe he could do one for you if nothing else can be found. Beyond length, what else in your 'specs' are you looking for? A different arrangement plus different sheer might make it work, depends on what you need. Thanks, Mike