2309Re: [AtkinBoats] Re: Reviewing Atkin's Plans

  • Michael Walther
    Apr 20, 2009
      Hi, To add to this, in WB #206 Jan/FEBRUARY 2009 in an article "The Fuel Efficient Powerboat" starting on p.78 included the 51'9" x 14'10" x 27" Peregrin/Nancy Larkin. Definately a tunnel stern seabright skiff. Dontcha know I got all excited;) I think it was designed by the author Dave Gerr. He is Director of the Westlawn Institute of Marine Technology. For performance & fouel efficiency (best results) I would want to have a designer to draw the bottom for one of these or at least tank tested, if not both.
      Thanks, Mike