2307Re: Reviewing Atkin's Plans

  • titanicslim
    Apr 17, 2009
      Michael

      I have been looking for a design Atkin called "Jennie" which was about 38'X 8', which is at the low end of your requirement. That's about the biggest "modified Seabright" I know of but I can't find it. Ask Mrs. Atkin.

      The biggest one I CAN find is Nanuk III- about 28' X 9'. I've always felt that boat had great possibilities. A competent builder could stretch it a little but not enough, I fear, to meet your requirements. I'd suggest you take a good look at "Salimina", which is 39' and about twice the draft, and a seriously big pleasure boat.

      Dave