2303Reviewing Atkin's Plans

  • Michael MacDonald
    Apr 10, 2009
      Hi

      I am interested in a sea bright skiff with a tunnel along the lines of
      River Belle, Shoal Runner, Everhope, or Rescue Minor. But I'm looking
      for something in the 38-42 ft range.

      I noticed that the documentation on Shoal Runner mentions:

      "I have designed several score boats similar in design to Shoals
      Runner ranging in length from 16' to 45' and in draft from 6" to 15".
      All have turned out well and have proved satisfactory in every respect."

      I was wondering if there were designs that I have missed on the web site
      or are they available elsewhere?

      Thanks

      Mike MacDonald