2297Re: [AtkinBoats] A "River Belle" starts to appear

    Mar 26 5:54 PM
      Looks good Alan! I'm pleased to see that on your Web page you mention that
      your boat was "inspired by" Wm. Atkin's design. I suppose this is a good
      time to remind people that when they alter an Atkin design, it becomes
      their design, not an Atkin boat, and the Atkins can't be blamed for any
      peculiarities in the performance. But your boat looks good so far, Alan,
      and I hope it works out well for you.

      On Fri, 20 Mar 2009 00:41:52 -0700, Alan B wrote:

      > I'm building a "River Belle" 36' Tunnel Stern river boat, and I just put
      > the
      > last piece of the bottom in place and thought you might like a photo.
      > There are more pictures and a log of construction to date at
      > "riverbelle.boman.biz" if you are interested in more detail.

      The denunciation of the young is a necessary part of the hygiene
      of older people, and greatly assists the circulation of the
      blood. <Logan Pearsall Smith>
    • Show all 16 messages in this topic