2224Re: [AtkinBoats] Re: sternwheeler

  • Michael Walther
    Jan 6, 2009
      Hi, Just thought to add this idea to the mix. Instead of wheel arms, one might use chain & sprocket (newer tech) as in motor cycle. When I was a kid, I had an old three speed bike with a chain guard that covered the whole mechanism, I guess that helped keep out the elements as well as for safety. Thanks, Mike