2219Re: sternwheeler

  • Jon & Wanda(Tink)
    Jan 6, 2009
      I can see when it was desinged that it would be hard to trailer at that
      time. Now adays with over size permits and a good trailer it shouldn't
      be a problem. A lot bigger boats then these are moved all the time.
      Some things may need to be planed for when it comes to hight on trailer
      and support of stern or wheel but that still should not keep it from
      being trailered. The real question is if it can't be trailered how
      would the average person not liveing on the water get it to the water.
      With a will there is a way.

      Jon

      > Palm Bay Fla. I E-Mailed the Atkins website and they told me they
      > were not for trailering. I think they pretty much blew me off and
      > quit talking to me about it. I wanted to build a small sternwheeler
      > That was shallow running around 22x8 feet. There are not any around
      > here on the intercostal waterway. When a hurricane comes I would like
      > to move it.

    • Show all 12 messages in this topic