2218Re: sternwheeler

  • my48cj2a
    Jan 6, 2009
      --- In AtkinBoats@yahoogroups.com, "Jon & Wanda(Tink)" <windyjon@...>
      wrote:

      > Why and where are you at.
      >
      > Jon

      > > Atkins said you cannot trailer a ladyseries boat.

      Palm Bay Fla. I E-Mailed the Atkins website and they told me they
      were not for trailering. I think they pretty much blew me off and
      quit talking to me about it. I wanted to build a small sternwheeler
      That was shallow running around 22x8 feet. There are not any around
      here on the intercostal waterway. When a hurricane comes I would like
      to move it.
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic