      From: Archie <archevanbelle@...>
      To: AtkinBoats@yahoogroups.com
      Cc: dane_friend@...
      Sent: Saturday, 3 January, 2009 1:09:34
      Subject: Re: [AtkinBoats] Bridget

      We are working full speed on "Bridget". It looks like it is going to take two years to complete at the rate we are going.
      Since we bought it we have learned that it, most likely, started with the Ingrid plans which were modified at the original construction and later on was modified somemore in subsequent re-models.
      It's good to hear from the other side of the world. I was born in Ridderkerk, Holland and now live near Seattle, Washington, USA

      Arch E. Van Belle