      From: Aquiles Rösner <aquiles.roesner@...>
      To: AtkinBoats@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, 25 May, 2008 11:33:51
      Subject: Re: [AtkinBoats] Bridget

      Congratulations! Some months ago I have seen this boat in a advertice.
      I am shure, that this double ender is of the type Ingrid. On
      atkinboatplans. com there are the complet plans of this boat. I bought
      the plans to construct this boat.
      My best wishes to you and that Bridget feel the water as soon as