2142Re: Victor Slocum

  • Steve
    Sep 30, 2008
      --- In AtkinBoats@yahoogroups.com, Kenneth Grome
      <bagacayboatworks@...> wrote:
      >Ken Thanks for your analysis of the two Boats.Intuitively June Bug
      comes out tops for me . I am lured by the wonderful sheer oy
      Victor,however I too live on the Ocean and whilst I generally pick my
      weather these days,I dont want to get caught out especially with
      young grand children as crew.

      In a technical sense,I have built in glue Lap,however with Oughtreds
      plans , they are lofted and the lining out of the Strakes is done
      for you. I am not clear on what to expect from Aktins plans other
      than Ofsets and Construction Plan which is Ok I guess I will just
      read a bit more of Gardner and others ,Then go for It! Cheers Steve S

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic