2057Port Townsend Festival

    Sep 2, 2008
      I won't be going near no floating bridge if I can help it! <g> The drive
      down the west side of Hood Canal is much nicer, and more relaxing after
      all the freeway from Oregon to Shelton. But I'll plan to stop by your
      place either on the way to PT tomorrow, or on the way home Monday.

      I'm going to have my odd little camp cruiser on display. All Atkin boat
      nuts are invited to stop by and BS about boats.

      http://tinyurl.com/67z4cj

      A bunch of unconventional boat nuts meet at the Otter Crossing for brunch
      Saturday at 10:00. If you're of a Coot-like disposition you're invited to
      join us.

      Should be a good show this year. The weather sounds like it's gonna be
      perfect -- sunny but not too warm. :o)

      On Sat, 30 Aug 2008 07:59:52 -0700, Archie wrote:

      > That would be great. We plan to go to the festival our self.
      > We are located at 1488 Shine Road, Port Ludlow. If you come by way of
      > the Hood Canal floating bridge, you would take the first left turn after
      > crossing the bridge. We are about 1.5 miles down that road on the south
      > side of the road. My cell phone number is 425-218-4111

      Nobody ought to wear a Greek fisherman's hat unless they meet
      two conditions: 1. He is a Greek; 2. He is a Fisherman <Roy
      Blount Jr.>
    • Show all 19 messages in this topic