      From: John Kohnen <jkohnen@...>
      Subject: Re: [AtkinBoats] Restoring a vintage wooden boat
      To: AtkinBoats@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Saturday, August 30, 2008, 12:14 AM

      You're in luck! There are lots of people around Port Townsend who know
      about wooden boats. Where is your boat? Maybe I can stop and look at it
      when I'm up that way next week for the Festival.

      On Fri, 29 Aug 2008 06:39:08 -0700, Archie wrote:

      > Thanks for the information. We are located near Port Townsend Washington
      > and are looking for someone that can help.

      What is more pleasant than a friendly little yacht, a long
      stretch of smooth water, a gentle breeze, the stars? <Billy Atkin>

      If you set out to build an Atkin boat, please do not modify the plans. If you
      stray from the plans you do so at your own risk and Atkin & Co. will take no
      responsibility for the performance of the resulting boat.

      <http://www.atkinboatplans.com/>

      Yahoo! Groups Links