      From: javadave2
      To: AtkinBoats@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, July 07, 2008 9:45 AM
      Subject: [AtkinBoats] Re: How To Build A Wooden Boat

      That's the plan, to have the boat on display at Port Townsend! I'll
      also bring the mylar lofts (and other calculations and stability
      curves), and some old related books. Hope to see you there!

      We launched the Vintage yesterday morning and rowed her over for the
      last day of the Lake Union Wooden Boat Festival. I also asked my gal
      Marie to marry me on our maiden voyage. She said yes!

      I'll have new pics posted late tonight.
      Dave