      From: javadave2
      To: AtkinBoats@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, July 07, 2008 9:38 AM
      Subject: [AtkinBoats] Re: How To Build A Wooden Boat

      The body plan in the design plans for Vintage (as with most design
      plans) are drawn to the outside of the planking. On the loft,
      the 'deducted body plan' are the additional lines drawn to the inside
      of the planking. The moulds are patterned from these lines. Are
      there other terms for 'deducted body plan'?
      Dave

      --- In AtkinBoats@yahoogroups.com, "hotwizard44" <hotwizard44@...>