1994Re: [AtkinBoats] Re: How To Build A Wooden Boat

    Jul 3, 2008
      I'm looking forward to seeing Dave's Vintage at Port Townsend! Is it going
      to be on display, or are you just going to visit, Dave? We won't be having
      an Atkin booth at the festival, but I'll have my little, non-Atkin, camp
      cruiser on display down on the dock. All of you are invited to stop by and
      say, "hi."

      http://tinyurl.com/67z4cj

      On Tue, 01 Jul 2008 12:33:09 -0700, Dave C wrote:

      > Thanks John! We plan to have her in the water for rowing within a
      > week, hopefully making the tail end of the Lake Union Wooden Boat
      > Festival. We should have the hand sewn Egyptian Cotton sprits'l ready
      > sometime in August, so she'll be in the Port Townsend Wooden Boat
      > Festival with the full rig.

      If Tyranny and Oppression come to this land, it will be in the
      guise of fighting a foreign enemy. <James Madison>
    • Show all 22 messages in this topic